INFORMATION WE COLLECT:Â Personally Identifiable Information.
- Examples of Personally Identifiable Information we may collect include name, postal address, email address, credit card number and related information, and phone number. We may also collect your date of birth, geo-location, social networking profile picture and the date of birth and date of death for the deceased person in connection with certain features of the Services. We also maintain a record of all information that you submit to us, including email and other correspondence. We may collect Personally Identifiable Information when you register to receive alerts or offerings, sponsor, access or submit information in connection with certain Services, post other content through the Services, purchase products or other services, opt-in to receive special offers and discounts from us and our selected partners or participate in other activities offered or administered by Inmemoryglobal.com.
- We may also collect Personally Identifiable Information about your transactions with us and with some of our business partners. This information might include information necessary to process payments due to us from you, such as your credit card number.
- We do not intentionally collect Personally Identifiable Information about under the age of 13.
Other Anonymous Information:
Like most websites, inmemoryglobal.com also receives and records information on our server logs from your browser automatically and through the use of electronic tools such as cookies. Our server logs automatically receive and record information from your browser (including, for example, your IP address, and the page(s) you visit). The information gathered through these methods is not â€œpersonally identifiable;â€ i.e., it cannot be used to uniquely identify, contact, or locate a single person.
Use of Personally Identifiable Information:Â We do not sell or share your Personally Identifiable Information with unrelated third parties for their direct marketing purposes.
Personally Identifiable Information and other personal information you specifically provide may be used:
- To provide the Services we offer, to process transactions and billing, for identification and authentication purposes, to communicate with you concerning transactions, security, privacy, and administrative issues relating to your use of the Services, to improve Services, to do something you have asked us to do, or to tell you of Services that we think may be of interest to you.
- To communicate with you regarding the Services.
- For the administration of and troubleshooting regarding the Services. Certain third parties who provide technical support for the operation of the Services (our web hosting service, for example), may need to access such information from time to time, but are not permitted to disclose such information to others.
We may share your Personally Identifiable Information if we are required to do so by law or we in good faith believe that such action is necessary to:
(1) comply with the law or with legal process (such as pursuant to court order, subpoena, or a request by law enforcement officials);
(3) protect against misuse or unauthorized use of this the Services; or
(4) protect the personal safety or property of our users or the public (among other things, this means that if you provide false information or attempt to pose as someone else, information about you may be disclosed as part of any investigation into your actions.)
Use of Anonymous Information:
Certain information that we collect automatically or with electronic tools or tags (such as cookies) is used to anonymously track and measure user traffic for the Services and to enhance your experience with the Services and our business partners. For example:
IP Addresses/Session Information.
We occasionally may obtain IP addresses from users depending upon how you access the Services. IP addresses, browser, and session information may be used for various purposes, including helping administer the Services and diagnose and prevent service or other technology problems related to the Services. This information also may be used to estimate the total number of users downloading any App and browsing other Services from specific geographical areas, to help determine which users have access privileges to certain content or services that we offer, and to monitor and prevent fraud and abuse. IP addresses are not linked to Personally Identifiable Information
Cookies:Â A cookie is a small amount of data that often includes an anonymous unique identifier that is sent to your browser from a websiteâ€™s computers and stored on your computerâ€™s hard drive or comparable storage media on your mobile device. You can configure your browser to accept cookies, reject them, or notify you when a cookie is set. If you reject cookies, you may not be able to use the Services that require you to sign in, or to take full advantage of all our offerings. Cookies may involve the transmission of information either directly to us or to another party we authorize to collect information on our behalf. We use our own cookies to transmit information for a number of purposes, including to:
- Require you to re-enter your password after a certain period of time has elapsed to protect you against others accessing your account contents;
- Keep track of preferences you specify while you are using the Services;
- Estimate and report our total audience size and traffic;
- Conduct research to improve the content and Services.
Page Visit Data.
We may record information about certain pages that you visit on our site (e.g. specific memorials) in order to recall that data when you visit one of our partnersâ€™ sites. For example, we may record the name and address of the funeral home associated with a memorial or remembrance to facilitate a flower order.
We may share anonymous information aggregated to measure the number of App downloads, number of visits, average time spent on the Services websites, pages viewed, etc. with our partners, advertisers and others.
PRIVACY ALERT: YOUR POSTINGS GENERALLY ARE ACCESSIBLE TO THE PUBLIC:
Your own use of the Services may disclose personal information or Personally Identifiable Information to the public. For example:
Submissions and other postings to our Services are available for viewing by all our visitors. Please remember that any information disclosed on a non-restricted Service becomes public information and may be collected and used by others without our knowledge. You therefore should exercise caution when disclosing any personal information or Personally Identifiable Information in these forums.
When you post a message to the Services via message board, blog, or other public forum available through the Services, your user ID or alias that you are posting under may be visible to other users, and you have the ability to post a message that may include personal information.
You may opt out of receiving future mailings or other information from Inmemoryglobal.com, Inc. If the mailing does not have an email cancellation form, send an email to Contact us detailing the type of information that you no longer wish to receive.
THIRD PARTY ADVERTISING AND AD DELIVERY:
Inmemoryglobal.com does not endorse or guarantee on quality of any goods and services that are being promoted by the vendors of such goods and services through the medium of www.inmemoryglobal.com Any transactions with third parties including advertisers on this website or participation in promotions, including the delivery of and the payment for goods and services, and any other terms, conditions, warranties or representations associated with such dealings or promotions, are solely between you and the advertiser or other third party. Inmemoryglobal.com shall not be responsible or liable for any part of any such dealings or promotions.
In Memoria Products & Services LLP
Office No 6,1st Floor,Renuka Niwas,
email : email@example.com
Phone : +91-9022-580641